Please Enable Cookies to Continue
Please enable cookies in your browser to experience all the personalized features of this site, including the ability to apply for a job.
Here are our current opportunities. Please click on the title for more information, and apply from that page if you are interested.
The system cannot access your location for 1 of 2 reasons:
- Permission to access your location has been denied. Please reload the page and allow the browser to access your location information.
- Your location information has yet to be received. Please wait a moment then hit [Search] again.
Click column header to sort
Legacy Hospice is GROWING! We are looking for a PRN Hospice Volunteer Coordinator to manager our hospice volunteer program and activities. If you are looking for a career with a purpose and a supportive team culture, then this is the position for you!
Our Volunteer Coordinators are responsible for recruiting, training, supervising, and retaining volunteers to adequately support volunteer operations and to ensure compliance with the company, state and federal regulations. Our Hospice Volunteer Coordinators perform ongoing outreach to various community services and groups to promote volunteer opportunities. The Volunteer Coordinator ensures the coordination of patient and family needs for volunteer services and will oversee the development of and implementation of the volunteer plans of care to meet those needs.
Legacy Hospice is a premier provider of end-of-life care. Our family of hospices provide quality care through our mission-oriented and patient-centric services. We are growing rapidly and are looking for skilled individuals to join us in our journey.
We offer excellent compensation and an industry leading benefits package that includes:
- Health, Dental, & Vision Insurance
- Company matching 401(k)
- GENEROUS time-off package (20 days PTO & 9 Holidays)
- Tuition Reimbursement & Certification Assistance
- Wellness & Discount Programs
- Gym Membership Reimbursement